- School Supplies notebooks, pens and pencils, crayons, paper, rulers, colored pencils, scissors, water color paints, and more
- Bikes We will accept bicycles in good condition - please, no rusty relics.
- Computers Please donate Pentium IV’s or newer. Send only complete computer systems in good working order - no old monitors - flat screens are better.
- Sporting Goods Think of all the bats, balls, gloves, and other equipment collecting dust in people’s garages, closets, and basements
- General Aid Supplies including air conditioners and fans, garden and carpentry tools, household and kitchen items, summer clothing, toys
- Office Supplies Equipment like file cabinets, folders, paper, desks
- Medical Supplies including vitamins, aspirin, first aid items, wheelchairs, crutches
See below for more guidelines on how to help. And please be sure to tell us
about what you are collecting.